What's new

Map of Vaping Pubs

Sorry to hear that KittyKat :( I've added The Green Man to the list of 'deceased vaping pubs'. I hope you are well and enjoying your new life.

On a brighter note though - there are over 700 pubs on the map now :)

Life is a lot less stressful now, thanks Russell

Fantastic thread, thank you! One of the two vaping friendly pubs near me is also dog friendly, guess where I'm going for a few pints?!

I tried to add some in Penrith, Cumbria that I know of but the map started to confuse me when I was adding them so I didn't manage. But if anyone knows the area:
Gloucester Arms (Vape and Dog friendly)
The Board and Elbow (Vape Friendly)
The Robin Hood (Vape Friendly)
Beacon Social Club (Vape Friendly)

Moody's ossett town centre also thornetree ossett town centre not sure of exact address but was happily vaping away with my pint the other night

ok i have found the addresses

C J Moody's
New Street
Ossett
West Yorkshire
WF5 8BH

Thorntree
15 Queen Street
Ossett
West Yorkshire
WF5 8AS

both happily love Vapers (both same owner)

both are pubs through the day clubs on a night!
see you there

Not a pub but a rock/indie/punk club in Corby, Northants, NN17 2AE - The Zombie Hut. If you fancy listening to some live music or picking from a selection of over 10k of tracks on the jukebox whilst you vape then this is the place to go.

I was also in Shane's Bar/Smugglers Arms, South Rd, Chapel St Leonards, Lincs (sorry don't know postcode) at the weekend and they are quite happy for you to vape on their premises.

Daz

Id like to put my pub forward for this map. The Lochy Bar and Resaurant, Kilmallie Road, Caol, Fort William. Highlands Scotland PH33 7HL Vape friendly, Dog friendly, cask ale, beer garden. Located next to the Caledonian Canal.

The BELGRAVE MADISON hotel and bar in BISPHAM (BLACKPOOL) FY29HD Very vape friendly, the owners are vapers and the hotel is right on the sea front.

The wheatsheaf in leighton buzzard-good music, good company, dubious beer but vape friendly and my second home in my early 20s. It hasn't changed (except the signs on the bigs which were taffs and taffettes but are now shakers and wipers), its a proper boozer!

If your in the Swindon/Wiltshire area the cross keys in Wanborough is vape friendly and the landlord and bar staff are extremely friendly and welcoming.
very good selection of real ales and some local craft ones too, very large beer garden and damn fine food!

Back
Top Bottom