What's new

Map of Vaping Pubs

Anstruther Golf Club, Marsfield, Shore Road, ANSTRUTHER, Fife KY10 3DZ. I vape there regularly

Not sure if i already posted this but there is a very VERY good pub in Swanscombe (gravesend in kent) that has just won a load of CAMRY awards, its a real ale pub and very friendly, anyway, they are very much a vape friendly pub. They do a top bit of scoff too

http://www.georgedragonswanscombe.co.uk/

Not sure if i already posted this but there is a very VERY good pub in Swanscombe (gravesend in kent) that has just won a load of CAMRY awards, its a real ale pub and very friendly, anyway, they are very much a vape friendly pub. They do a top bit of scoff too

http://www.georgedragonswanscombe.co.uk/

Real ales you say, vape friendly, Kent local :-) I think I may have to swan over there and give this place a try :-)

Can I please add two pubs - first in the craven arms in b1 of Birmingham - arguably the best real ale pub in brum as well. Don't go here if you like wine or lager!

Also 'Edmunds bar and lounge' in b3 in Birmingham - right in the financial and legal district.

Am a regular in both and have educated the relevant landlords about vaping and they are both happy for me to suggest them for this list.

Hi, I was in this pub yesterday and did ask the staff before I started vaping.
White Star Tavern
28 Oxford Street,
Southampton,
Hampshire,
SO14 3DJ

Jolly Brewer in Lincoln is Vape Friendly.

Cracking Jukebox too.

Delius lived next door
Bradford
West Yorkshire

Love the place, I'm in almost every day

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Here's three I've recently vaped in :)

The Red Lion, 206 Whitehall Road, Bristol, BS59BP

The Old Stillage, 147 Church Road, Redfield, Bristol, BS59LA

Nova Scotia Hotel, Nova Scotia Place, Bristol, BS16XJ

Edit: All have good real ales, and the Nova has proper cider too. You can tell it's proper cider, you can't see through it.

Last edited:
The New Inn
Thornton Road,
Thornton
Bradford
BD13 3JX

Decent real ale pub with friendly village atmosphere on the outskirts of Bradford. Posted here with the permission of the Landlord ;)

Back
Top Bottom