What's new

Martvb60's Mods.

@not an entry for me.

What an amazing giveaway, I genuinely shed a tear even though I don't know the person, hopefully these will go to people that knew him and not just grabbers.
Will definately be making use of the riva, ive always wanted a new mod in that form factor. Dont drink but il definately be raising a fair few mugs of tea for Mart, rip buddy! Your legacy will live on

Will definately be making use of the riva, ive always wanted a new mod in that form factor. Dont drink but il definately be raising a fair few mugs of tea for Mart, rip buddy! Your legacy will live on

Tea is good! I have at least 4 to 6 cups a day. I myself prefer wine and beer but we are still on the same page regarding this.

I didn't know Mart personally, but after taking to more DTLing over the past year, and my new fascinations with mechs and AIO's, I thought a big Steam Crave set-up would be another fun thing to add to my library.

He may no longer be with us, but I'd personally like to thank him for giving me the opportunity to experiment with my horizons.

Back
Top Bottom