What's new

Martvb60's Mods.

Stop stressing @Astral , I could say more but trying so hard not to lower the tone for what should be a celebration of Mart's life, I will enjoy what I have been fortunate enough to be gifted and hope you do the same :D

Stop stressing @Astral , I could say more but trying so hard not to lower the tone for what should be a celebration of Mart's life, I will enjoy what I have been fortunate enough to be gifted and hope you do the same :D

This thread is and should only be a celebration of Marts life, no more or no less, lets get back on track. Currently listening to the Pogues ,
I believe that was one of Marty's fav bands?

Mart and I shared a very eclectic taste where music was concerned and he amazed me on many an occasion by opening a conversation with.. "Another Band or Artiste that No One has heard of".... only to discover that I knew them well :)
Those chats are something that I shall cherish, I really do miss him a very great deal. :)

Anyone else who has got a mod from this give away know what music he was into? If not I am going to put down some generic links that I feel are good enough? Are you ready for a journey?
Mart and I shared a very eclectic taste where music was concerned and he amazed me on many an occasion by opening a conversation with.. "Another Band or Artiste that No One has heard of".... only to discover that I knew them well :)
Those chats are something that I shall cherish, I really do miss him a very great deal. :)
I can see you were good friends, can you suggest 1 song that we can all listen to right now, all the people that are on this thread right now, lets al listen at the same time, i.e 3,2 1, listen so we are all together.

Its not a special song but a great one, we all believe we can be this. And some other people already are, I believe Mart was, so lets go!!

Last edited:
This thread is and should only be a celebration of Marts life, no more or no less, lets get back on track. Currently listening to the Pogues ,
I believe that was one of Marty's fav bands?

I filled up listening to that.

A Scots Gaelic farewell.
You don't need to know the words, but you're made of stone if this doesn't pluck at your heart.

Back
Top Bottom