What's new

Mesh RTA vs Clapton Coil RTA

I think the Kylin M Mesh is a Fantastic Tank But The Siegfried and The Expromizer TCX have to be my Favourites with the TCX coming out on Top. The Zeus is ok and Love the Unity but it doesn't for me Compare to the Siegfried or TCX.

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback once again, much appreciated.

So I've settled for a Kylin M since that's the only thing I could find in stock locally... I live in Malta and products are very limited here.

I've also read a lot of good stuff re. Kylin M, so I decided to purchase as it was the last one in stock at my local retailer.

The thing is a lot of people mentioned that the VandyVape Mesh strips are pretty much crap and won't produce flavour that well.

The recommendations were to get OFRF nexmesh strips, but unfortunately once again I couldn't find any available locally!

I was thinking of getting the following Mesh Strips since they seem to be of the same size.
https://www.wotofo.com/products/mesh-style-coil-10pcs

wotofo-mesh-new-2.png

Maybe anyone can confirm that they are compatible with the Kylin M? and are these good mesh strips?

Thanks once again for your help <3 Appreciated

Your Welcome. I really like the Kylin M and really rate it highly. It's a pretty straightforward RTA but has really nice flavour plus it's leak proof.
Mate , seems like theres a new Kylin M "Pro".
Nothing new under the sun... it looks great tho.

Nice little mushroom.

Back
Top Bottom