What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

By the way .. whoever has organised this .. you have checked with the pub its ok yeah ?

hey .. I got a busy diary :)

As it is .. I working on it ..

I'm sorry ZT, that's just not good enough.

I'm sure you'll remember that Mawsley and I are FAR more important than anything else, EVER.

Funnily enough I was going to PM @Sassy today about exactly that :P as i'll send her some to fluff up her review channel as well lol

Ooooooh, thank you!!

ifYUt.gif

OK I'll be there. Knock off from work between 4pm & 5pm (I hope!) so get home, feed cat, shower, snack takes me to about 6pm so the earliest I'll be there is 7pm.

Anybody needing a ride PM me & we'll sort something out. :57:

By the way .. whoever has organised this .. you have checked with the pub its ok yeah ?

i will confirm this by the end of the week hopefully, i havent had chance to go in there and right now im in bed with man flu.
i cant see it being a problem as i was in there dripping on dual coils not long ago but i will get confirmation.

sam

There's a huge difference in a pub between a couple of vapers, and a room full, it gets like the smoke machine in a bad 80s disco!

If we get enough vapers we can just take over the pub anyway? Mini vapefest lol

Ok I know there is a thread with the discussion of a possible Midlands meet but now we have some details confirmed, and the fact that there is going to be one i decided to create an official thread.

Date: Saturday 7th December 2013
Time: 2/3pm until we fall over
@shaqs77 @Mawsley @ZT @Sassy @Reevo @SuperChris @JustDave @Nanook @anthonyb

Surely we can recruit some more?
Any locals or not so locals, get involved!

Sam

I will see if I am free to go nearer the day. had a great Midlands meet a few months ago, so if I can get there, I will

Back
Top Bottom