What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

I've got permission from the OH.
I don't know yet if i'm working that day yet. But will assume yes, so by the time i'm home changed, made the 1hr run up, parked etc. Should be, between 6-7 pm.

i will confirm this by the end of the week hopefully, i havent had chance to go in there and right now im in bed with man flu.
i cant see it being a problem as i was in there dripping on dual coils not long ago but i will get confirmation.

sam

Any update on this?

No I still haven't had chance to pop in there, still under the weather:( in bed as we speak.

I just rang them for ya. Lovely sounding lass said "No problem at all"

Total call time: 45 seconds :P *slap*

No I still haven't had chance to pop in there, still under the weather:( in bed as we speak.

Awww, feel better soon ElsaBubs!

Cheers MrKraken!

Now, as the forum seems to have started off a secret Santa should our one still go ahead as it could potentially mean spending a tenner instead of a fiver if you do both or would you rather just stick to the new forum one that's come about?

- - - Updated - - -

What time is this meet . I never been to 1 before

3pm onwards I believe!

Cheers for that y'all might be a tad worst for wear by the time I turn up then lol my mrs is at a theatre in Leicester on the 7th so I'll be up that way but not sure what time it finishes . I find out anyway and come n have a bev with ya if I get the chance

Back
Top Bottom