What's new

Mods with best built-in battery life for MTL

Another +1 for the iStick Power 80w :14:

I have the copper finish one and I bought it last January so its pretty used as you can imagine but the thing is bloody bulletproof, its never let me down and the battery is solid so no issues there.

I use it with the Zenith MTL Tank on 10w-14w and it seems to last around 3-7 days depending on how I vape - I would say the average is around 5 days and that's with full use in the morning, all day in work and in the nights until around 11pm.

Size isn't really that big either compared to other mods on the market, especially one with a 5000Mah battery.

Another +1 for the iStick Power 80w :14:

I have the copper finish one and I bought it last January so its pretty used as you can imagine but the thing is bloody bulletproof, its never let me down and the battery is solid so no issues there.

I use it with the Zenith MTL Tank on 10w-14w and it seems to last around 3-7 days depending on how I vape - I would say the average is around 5 days and that's with full use in the morning, all day in work and in the nights until around 11pm.

Size isn't really that big either compared to other mods on the market, especially one with a 5000Mah battery.

average 5 days? blimey ... what kind of liquid consumption are we talking?

I get through a 3000 mAh cell a day in my pico at 10-12w

Just read about the Smok V-Fin coming soon if you can wait. 8000mah internal battery :11:. Dunno if it will be available without kit though.

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-hardware-coming-soon/smok-v-fin-8000mah-160w-vape-kit.html

Good grief!
Had to have a look, was expecting to see half a kilo Watt rating, a back-pack with built in radiator and a free bottle of coolant to run it. :)

The iStick Power does indeed have very good battery life for MTL (a bit big though). Was mainly looking for feedback on small / medium sized built-in battery mods, in the 2-3k mAh range.

Relative to the original question,

In your own practical experience (not just based on mAh ratings), which small / medium sized built-in battery mods, in the 2-3k mAh range, have the longest battery life, for VW MTL vaping (8-12W / 1-2 Ohm)?'

Apart from the Eleaf iSticks 20, 30 & 40, consolidating responses so far we have,

Batteries lasting 2-3 days+:
- Innokin Cool Fire IV TC100 & Plus (3,300mAh, 4 responses)
- SnowWolf Mini Plus (3,000mAh, 1 response)
- Eleaf iKuu i80 (3,000mAh, 1 response)

Lasts a day+:
- Vaporesso Tarot Nano (2,500mAh, 1 response)

Not very long lasting:
- Vaporesso Revenger Mini (2,500mAh, 1 response)
- Aspire Zelos (2,500mAh, 1 response)
- Kanger Vola (2,000 mAh, 1 response)

Long lasting, but larger than 3,000mAh range:
- Eleaf iStick Power (5,000mAh, 5 responses)
- Aspire Typhoon (5,000mAh, 1 response)
- Wismec Sinuous FJ200 (4,600mAh, 1 response)

No feedback so far:
- Joyetech Cuboid Lite (3,000mAh)
- Eleaf Tessera (3,400mAh)

Just coming out:
- Joyetech eVic Primo Fit (2,800mAh)
- SMOK V-Fin (8,000 - 6,400mAh!!!)

While this isn't exact science and things can change with more feedback, we can start to see some trends. Thank you all for the responses so far.

I get about a day and a half from a Tarot Nano, vaping at around 16w. I really like it, the build quality seems better than my other mods.

Back
Top Bottom