What's new

More crap reporting??

whipitup

Achiever
Here:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1040...twt&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"The letter from Blatchington Mill said: “Electronic cigarettes, also known as E-Cigs, personal vaporisers or PVs, have been growing in popularity, especially amongst adolescents."

Since when???

"Originally marketed as a way of quitting smoking, they are being increasingly targeted at a young market and scientific research has questioned their utility in helping to quit."

Is that a fact??

“Research has also found toxic chemicals in some E-cigs as well as the fact that they may be acting as a gateway into smoking, rather than a way of stopping.”

Moore lies!

The whole report seems to be nothing more than scare mongering!

Report it! We all reported a bad article about in the DM and they retracted it!

Oh hell... @Gluggles do you know the place to report shit journalism? LOL I cant remember!

So much lazy journalism around. And I sighed at the comment that because there's strawberry flavour it's got to be aimed at kids *sigh*

Oh no, I have gummy bear in my carto. All those kids are gonna go crazy about it :eek:

And how about this nonsense...

"There are also versions without tobacco sold over the counter but guides on how to modify them to contain tobacco are easily available online"

And how about this nonsense...

"There are also versions without tobacco sold over the counter but guides on how to modify them to contain tobacco are easily available online"

Maybe they were thinking of chocolate cigarettes ;)

Back
Top Bottom