What's new

More crap reporting??

And how about this nonsense...

"There are also versions without tobacco sold over the counter but guides on how to modify them to contain tobacco are easily available online"

There are guide's online to build pipe bombs or a low explosive device FFS, the components are sold over the counter or readily available in any DIY hardware store to adults and kids. Are they going to stop selling the required components? Are they hell!!

As you've said, it's utter nonsense and such ridiculous statements are frequently made by ill informed halfwits that have no real comprehension of the subject at hand.

I had a long chat with a vendor the other day who categorically stated that at present, general opinion is that these devices are mainly used by people in much higher age ranges (50+), and that he wanted to break this misconception to aim his products at younger age ranges. By that he meant those in their late 20's+, not kids.

I've done quite a lot of research on these e-cigs / personal vapours (I like to know exactly what it is I'm using and how they work, etc.), and I haven't come across any information that would indicate these products are being aimed at adolescents. It's completely the opposite in truth, and any reputable vendor clearly state that their products will not be sold to under 18's.

Back
Top Bottom