What's new

Most popular disposable vapes

While disposables offer convenience, I agree with the idea of considering a good quality pod kit. They're not only cost-effective in the long run but also better for the environment. Plus, the range of flavors and strengths you can try is much broader
A pod kit with Bar Juice and other Bar Salt e-liquids is a solid choice.

I don't know if I am allowed to ask this question but has anyone found a vape juice that is similar to a known disposable vape brand, the flavour is creamy tobacco and the brand begins with a V... I can't keep buying these disposables because it's so bad for the environment. Any suggestions as an alternative would be much appreciated. I've got my own tank and mod but moved onto disposables due to throat irritation but perhaps it's time to switch but like the flavour of the disposable.
Thanks for reading folks :)2

I don't know if I am allowed to ask this question but has anyone found a vape juice that is similar to a known disposable vape brand, the flavour is creamy tobacco and the brand begins with a V... I can't keep buying these disposables because it's so bad for the environment. Any suggestions as an alternative would be much appreciated. I've got my own tank and mod but moved onto disposables due to throat irritation but perhaps it's time to switch but like the flavour of the disposable.

Google cream tobacco nic salts, there will be plenty, salt's are less of an irritant which is probably why you get on with them, chances on here of anyone knowing Vuse favour profile for a similar match are slim....good luck

The first vape I ever tried was one of these disposables, I didn't know if I could move on from smoking and I was suitably impressed. I've never found anything that tastes like that after trying many creamy tobaccos and vanilla tobaccos. I even emailed them to see if they made a bottled equivalent and got some garbled reply about how many great sealed pods they make that I could try. So no, I don't think so. But there are good juices and 10mg salts might ease the irritation you feel. One of my super cheap favourites is Re salt vanilla tobacco or Tobacco Monster bold. Good luck finding something you like.

I would recommend you anything but a disposable

get a good inexpensive pod kit - find some juice you like - will cost you a lot less than disposables in the long run, you will have more control and better for the enviroment.

if plugging in a chargibg lead AND filling up a tank proves to challenging for ya - lost mary, elux, and elf bar all do replaceable prefilled pods now.
I’m with @ZT on this. It’s a stance based on actual knowledge, gained from years of experience.

Hi,

This year has been great for disposable alternatives and starter kit devices.

I would recommend these pod Kits...

- Joyetech Evio M Pro (Convenient slide top fill)

- OXVA XLIM Pro (Best Seller & Easy to use set up)

- GeekVape Wenax M1 Mini (Perfect for former Smokers with slim design)

- Aspire Pixo (Ultra smart touch screen & side refill)

Best Prefilled Vape Kits...

- Elf Bar 4 in 1 (Disposable Flavour & Easy to Use)

- IVG Air 4 in 1 (Same performance as IVG 2400 with rechargeable battery & interchangeable pods)

- RELX Spin 4000 (Great Flavour & Convenient kit)

- VLTZ Flex Pro (Uses Pre-filled and Refillable Pods)

Hope this helps! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom