What's new

Most popular disposable vapes

Ecig24x7

Recommend some most popular vapes for 2024 which are suitable for beginners.

I would recommend you anything but a disposable

get a good inexpensive pod kit - find some juice you like - will cost you a lot less than disposables in the long run, you will have more control and better for the enviroment.

if plugging in a chargibg lead AND filling up a tank proves to challenging for ya - lost mary, elux, and elf bar all do replaceable prefilled pods now.

I would recommend you anything but a disposable

get a good inexpensive pod kit - find some juice you like - will cost you a lot less than disposables in the long run, you will have more control and better for the enviroment.

if plugging in a chargibg lead AND filling up a tank proves to challenging for ya - lost mary, elux, and elf bar all do replaceable prefilled pods now.

giphy.gif

Voopoo Argus P1s pod kit
Voopoo Argus G pod kit
Voopoo Atgus P1
Oxva Xlim Pro
Freemax Galex nano
Innokin Sceptre 2
Innokin EZ Tube

While disposables offer convenience, I agree with the idea of considering a good quality pod kit. They're not only cost-effective in the long run but also better for the environment. Plus, the range of flavors and strengths you can try is much broader

This is just a personal view but for me the most popular disposable vapes are the ones that are still in a warehouse in China.

Agree with the others, try a pod device. Salt liquid like elfliq and bar juice 5000 are very close in flavour to disposables.

Try an Aspire Flexus Q. It looks like a disposable, works like a disposable, the coils last a good while and aren't too expensive. The battery lasts a good while and can be charged in under 30 mins on a decent charger or power pack. I was so impressed with it, I got one as I can't be arsed carrying a box mod and tank around with me when I am out.

My daughter was spending £42 a week on Elfbars and LostMarys. Now she just buys Elfliq and Maryliq, 4 for £10 from VapeClub.co.uk.

Back
Top Bottom