What's new

Mouth Feel

Clive Gifford

Initiate
Low power, 15-20mg MTL user now desperately trying to find a replacement for the liquid used for last 12+ years.

After buying 25 different juices at same 50/50 PG-VG mix as my old juice, finding all feel very thin, dry and unappetising in the mouth and also dry it out.

I think it’s not the flavour I’m missing, it’s the plump, full bodied mouth feel of my previous liquid’s base. Anything with the rounded slightly sweet pastry base of Vermillion River out there?

Any tips? Is there a substance I can add to juice to help with that?

Should say I have tried amongst others: Zeus Juice, Jack Rabbit, Manabush Nokomis, Deadwood and High Noon, Red Vape, Dinner Lady, Bolt, La Trabecchia etc.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not really a tobacco vapour, but i enjoy Supergood Uncommon 4. It has a nice mouthfeel in the 70/30 juice. They also do a 50/50 nic salt version, but i haven't tried that.

Thanks for the recommends DMAN and John - I've seen Dr Vapes in local shops so will give a 10ml a go and ditto the uncommon 4 - although Nic Salts are new to me as well. Man, things have changed since I was watching Scott's videos and unbunging CE4 clearomisers.

Cheers

You could try adding a bit of extra VG to thicken it up and get that fuller, smoother hit. Also, I’ve heard good things about Supergood’s Uncommon 4, might be worth trying out!

Got some Uncommon 4, really like the base - thank you both for the recommend. Don't like the chocolatey aftertaste but will try some of the other uncommon range next as the base really appeals along with one of Supergood's Butter range (no.2?)

The surprises have been The Kings Custard OG tobacco and Holy Smokes Vanilla Milk Kentucky Tobacco. They're vapable for me which is a relief as I'm down to my last bottle of Vermillion River. Kings Custard may be giving me a tickly throat so need to try it out longer term.

It's been an expensive six weeks (30 juices and counting) but feel like I'm slowly getting there.

Got some Uncommon 4, really like the base - thank you both for the recommend. Don't like the chocolatey aftertaste but will try some of the other uncommon range next as the base really appeals along with one of Supergood's Butter range (no.2?)

The surprises have been The Kings Custard OG tobacco and Holy Smokes Vanilla Milk Kentucky Tobacco. They're vapable for me which is a relief as I'm down to my last bottle of Vermillion River. Kings Custard may be giving me a tickly throat so need to try it out longer term.

It's been an expensive six weeks (30 juices and counting) but feel like I'm slowly getting there.
Supergood butter 2 and 6 are always on one of my tanks. Both superb, but 6 is my favourite.

Back
Top Bottom