What's new

Review Mrs Lords Custard Cream Fudge & Parkin

Looking at Mrs Lords Pantry (and I love Custard) looks interesting and not bad pricing but no discount codes ... that I can find, thank you @Vaped Crusader for the link and @MrDJ I see Mrs Lords Pantry on your Trusted E Liquid Suppliers. ... link saved :14:
its a nice custard mate but im sure it missing something that used to be in the original ie no diacetyl :(

Looking at Mrs Lords Pantry (and I love Custard) looks interesting and not bad pricing but no discount codes ... that I can find, thank you @Vaped Crusader for the link and @MrDJ I see Mrs Lords Pantry on your Trusted E Liquid Suppliers. ... link saved :14:
dalm, i just checked and it is on my personal list but i forgot to add the custard back to post 2. sorted. thanks for the reminder.

@MrDJ OK thanks for the info, I believe I will try try it , (I want to get some Custard steeped for Christmas) probably go to Prime Vapes for that :)2

@MrDJ OK thanks for the info, I believe I will try try it , (I want to get some Custard steeped for Christmas) probably go to Prime Vapes for that :)2
prime is a must but i can also highly recommend Beaum from cotswold vapour. 20% off code in the discount section.

Genuinely surprised they're still in business, I thought they'd closed.

After looking at the one flavour I'd consider buying and find it OOS in 3mg I'm still surprised they're still in business.

Genuinely surprised they're still in business, I thought they'd closed.

After looking at the one flavour I'd consider buying and find it OOS in 3mg I'm still surprised they're still in business.

They did close for a while, ditched the tpd nonsense, made a comeback with shortfills n concentrates added pantry to their name....tis good stuff.

not sure where to put this but i did find most of the PF philias fogg range and still in stock if anyone can remember who was after some of that a while back.

Back
Top Bottom