What's new

Mrs Lords is back

No phone number or address on the site, completely illegal trading and in breach of multiple consumer protection laws

DD60D8FC-C5D7-4160-9BA7-7173ACDC459C.jpeg

Don't care about That, just very happy to be able to vape Kendal mint again [emoji16][emoji106]
From a much respected vendor too. [emoji12]

No phone number or address on the site, completely illegal trading and in breach of multiple consumer protection laws
Well I got my custard cream 50/50 oneshot delivered within 24 hours I think you can trust them mate. Bit of a silly post to be honest. But that's just what I think. You be missing out on some fantastic juice if you didn't order any.

Well I got my custard cream 50/50 oneshot delivered within 24 hours I think you can trust them mate. Bit of a silly post to be honest. But that's just what I think. You be missing out on some fantastic juice if you didn't order any.

They’ve been around since most people on here started vaping, their name is gold in the industry, very trusted vendor :D

Yeah...I got some too....plan on trying the range as a treat....then hoping they will do concentrates soon

Im gonna have to wait until after valentine's day for my treat spent all my money on 200 red roses for the Mrs . Hope she likes that is spells GRANDAD

Im gonna have to wait until after valentine's day for my treat spent all my money on 200 red roses for the Mrs . Hope she likes that is spells GRANDAD

Im only planning on buying one a month

Oh you bloody romantic . Now was that roses or juices .:10:

Juices......roses interest me not, waste of good vape monies, the crocuses are in flower(well nearly) in the garden...wrap em in a bit of broon paper...jobs a good un:)

Mine were planted only a few days ago, to late I know but been trying to hide the big roses display

Back
Top Bottom