What's new

Mtl mods advice

The dna 40 sbody elfins are perfect if you can find one. But be aware there are some moaners with no sense of taste who complain about the nice stylish tiny bit of overhang you get with a 22mm tank.

I also really like the evic basic, which is really small but very solid, but slightly let down by battery longevity. Advertised as higher mah than the elfin but in use doesn’t last as well at all. I’ve been meaning to install that 3rd party software on it and see if you can change the battery cutoff, but am a long standing lazyitis sufferer.

Now that is lovely and a great price. Thanks a lot it’s deffo on the list
got my mum one and yer if you want 40 pluss watts outa it ,it will not last long but up to 20 its fine
she now has 2 she liked them that much
they are tiny but a little bit heavy for the size
she hasn't had any probs with them apart from losing the ruddy things in her house lol and thats since last xmas
she has doggy tanks on it

oh forgot swap-able 18500 batts

The dna 40 sbody elfins are perfect if you can find one. But be aware there are some moaners with no sense of taste who complain about the nice stylish tiny bit of overhang you get with a 22mm tank.

I also really like the evic basic, which is really small but very solid, but slightly let down by battery longevity. Advertised as higher mah than the elfin but in use doesn’t last as well at all. I’ve been meaning to install that 3rd party software on it and see if you can change the battery cutoff, but am a long standing lazyitis sufferer.

if you are talking about the Arctic Dolphin System, you can't ... :D

I was hoping to do the same on my Pico

See, that's just not fair, he said he didn't want to spend fortunes... :P

I know! What’s with that? I wanted the silver frame one without those weird resin type doors that look like puke

I have a silver one with wooden doors, it's been a great mod for me but lots of people weren't happy with theirs and the black ones have had some serious paint flaking issues.

Back
Top Bottom