What's new

My Epack

• Thread starter Deleted member 13290
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13290

Apologies if this has been asked before but does anyone know what's going on with My Epack? It's been down since around 7 last night...

They have scheduled maintenance so their Facebook states, I think they were meant to have it back up by now but having issues

I saw the Facebook post hopefully it's back up by tonight I need to order my mod! :lol1:

How long do they usually take to dispatch? Placed an order at 6am,i was hoping it would be dispatched today :(

It doesn't mean it hasn't. Often vendors will do their work through the day and sit down and update emails later.
To receive an order and dispatch the same day is excellent service though, and not be expected as the norm :P :P

It doesn't mean it hasn't. Often vendors will do their work through the day and sit down and update emails later.
To receive an order and dispatch the same day is excellent service though, and not be expected as the norm :P :P

Oh definitely, I'm just edgy if it doesn't ship then I won't get my hands on it until Saturday. Only excited because it's my first mod. :p

Oh definitely, I'm just edgy if it doesn't ship then I won't get my hands on it until Saturday. Only excited because it's my first mod. :p

I know I'm exactly the same when I place an order, and you just want it like NOW. I wish they would hurry up and invent teleportation.
You've ordered from a good company, I'm sure it will get to you soon, - and good luck with the wait, we've all been there :D

I just received my tracking number. This is why I waited to order from them after the maintenance issues. Amazing vendor & highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom