What's new

Natural Range by The Alchemists Cupboard mix ratio

I'll take a punt on the gooseberry, should be ok, will add a few drops to water, if it sits on top, oil in the thing. Don't know any other way to check, apart from separation in the bottle or mix.

Just tried that with some vapable concentrate I'm about to chuck out, should get my order on tuesday with any luck and will try it with the strawberry and post here.

Jeez int it strange how misinformation spreads.
Now @archiecat thinks there's oil in them.
@andipandi are you just still on one since your @crustyfolker oil debate or is there any real info that leads you to believe gooseberry has oil in it?

Just to clarify the only concentrate company that started out manufacturing flavours for vaping is Flavorah.
All the others started as food flavourings.

Some of the original have made some variations on their flavours to make them more vape specific like TPA, Capella, and FA.

So as is and has always been the case companies will add disclaimers.

Now @archiecat thinks there's oil in them.
@andipandi are you just still on one since your @crustyfolker oil debate or is there any real info that leads you to believe gooseberry has oil in it?
I'm paying attention to the vendor disclaimer, after the solub arome debacle years back-their pannetone was laced with oil, best to be careful, esp. with some fruits, but not strawberry tbh.

It's not misinformation to say that some flavourings esp. those marketed for home cooking might contain oil or a solvent not suitable for vaping, safety first. I bought Flavour World gooseberry the other day and checked it, I will check this one when I order it, first time I've checked a concentrate in years, just the way it is. A particular flavour profile that I decide I need to check, sold for food use, not vaping and a flavour not many people use, in vaping circles, hardly anyone does a Gooseberry concentrate.

are you just still on one?

Nope, how about you?

It's not misinformation to say that some flavourings esp. those marketed for home cooking might contain oil or a solvent not suitable for vaping, safety first. I bought Flavour World gooseberry the other day and checked it, I will check this one when I order it, first time I've checked a concentrate in years, just the way it is. A particular flavour profile that I decide I need to check, sold for food use, not vaping and a flavour not many people use, in vaping circles, hardly anyone does a Gooseberry concentrate.

Nope, how about you?
It was your choice of words that lead me to think you had found information to lead to a "containing oil" conclusion.
Looks like a case of shoot first........

Screenshot_20220219-190331_Chrome.jpg

There is more research if you can be bothered to look and read through them. Don't shoot the messenger

are you trying to argue that water floats on oil? if so i don’t really know what to say, other than away in your kitchen and try it. :)

Back
Top Bottom