What's new

NCR... new type of tank

Vapenology?
From what ive heard about them on here im not even going to bother clicking the link.

Similar things have been done before... it subsequently becomes impossible to get replacement coils/chips/wafers. I'm sure @Tubbyengineer mentioned having something similar in the past.

The seller does not give me confidence they even have it stock
They won't have it in stock. What they will do, is take your money, then do nothing until you contact them to complain, then they'll fob you off with some lame excuse about why they haven't shipped it, you'll then complain again, they'll make excuses again and so on. Eventually, provided you used PayPal, you'll get your money back.
The whole thing will be an annoying, frustrating and fruitless waste of time, (and yes, I do speak from personal experience, made the mistake of ordering from them, long ago before I knew better).
Basically, AVOID.

They won't have it in stock. What they will do, is take your money, then do nothing until you contact them to complain, then they'll fob you off with some lame excuse about why they haven't shipped it, you'll then complain again, they'll make excuses again and so on. Eventually, provided you used PayPal, you'll get your money back.
The whole thing will be an annoying, frustrating and fruitless waste of time, (and yes, I do speak from personal experience, made the mistake of ordering from them, long ago before I knew better).
Basically, AVOID.

Same here unfortunately

Similar things have been done before... it subsequently becomes impossible to get replacement coils/chips/wafers. I'm sure @Tubbyengineer mentioned having something similar in the past.
This looks like a rehash of the Altus tank - I did indeed have one, and broke the Heater chip - Altus simply refused to send one out, even if I paid for it. The other thing you'll find is that it eats batteries and needs a BIG boost or long ramp up to work well - it's a nice idea but not sure it's ready for full market release yet...

Back
Top Bottom