What's new

Need a dripper - Help

BaDaBooM

Mod Maker
Haven't use a dripper in awhile and looking to getting back into it. Got some modified Igo's and what not but I'm looking for something new and fresh.

What dripper to get?? A dual coil will do for now, I would like to get a decent clone.

Any suggestions what to get would be appreciated :)

Like the Origen
Like the magma
Also quite like Vulcan £35 for original BaDaBooM

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Like the Origen
Like the magma
Also quite like Vulcan £35 for original @BaDaBooM

Think Ill go with the Origen it looks real simple for me to get back into it. Ill end up buying a 100 drippers over next couple of months.... story of my vaping life.

Think Ill go with the Origen it looks real simple for me to get back into it. Ill end up buying a 100 drippers over next couple of months.... story of my vaping life.

Find horizontal coils above air holes work for me in Origen wicking verticals gets on my tits

LOL ... there are newer designs with more "features" but the Origen v2 still does it all, flavor and/or clouds

If your looking for flavor, the Luxe dripper is even better plus less faffing because it is single coil only

Anything Pinoy (Philippines) made tend to be more aimed at cloud chasing

LOL ... there are newer designs with more "features" but the Origen v2 still does it all, flavor and/or clouds

If your looking for flavor, the Luxe dripper is even better plus less faffing because it is single coil only

Anything Pinoy (Philippines) made tend to be more aimed at cloud chasing

Want a dual coil I can manage that. I just ordered a origen v2 its seems to cover what I need atm. Like I said Ill have five more in the post by the end of next week.

Want a dual coil I can manage that. I just ordered a origen v2 its seems to cover what I need atm. Like I said Ill have five more in the post by the end of next week.

And you will flog five more and keep the Origen ;)

TOBH Atty is worth a mention imo, easy deck to build of and holds a fair whack of juice to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom