What's new

Need a dripper - Help

LOL ... there are newer designs with more "features" but the Origen v2 still does it all, flavor and/or clouds

If your looking for flavor, the Luxe dripper is even better plus less faffing because it is single coil only

Anything Pinoy (Philippines) made tend to be more aimed at cloud chasing

That luxe gear looks really nice passed me by that just looking now, soon as anyone mentions better flavour than Origen blood rushes to my head got to look bloody love mine not found a dripper to surpass it yet, sparkyjuice magma has come close today really nice but not there yet.

That luxe gear looks really nice passed me by that just looking now, soon as anyone mentions better flavour than Origen blood rushes to my head got to look bloody love mine not found a dripper to surpass it yet, sparkyjuice magma has come close today really nice but not there yet.

Not got to veritas yet bastards expect me to work lol still it's double time

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

That luxe gear looks really nice passed me by that just looking now, soon as anyone mentions better flavour than Origen blood rushes to my head got to look bloody love mine not found a dripper to surpass it yet, @sparkyjuice magma has come close today really nice but not there yet.

Luxe drippers can be picked up for around £50 second hand ... well worth it IMHO

Haven't use a dripper in awhile and looking to getting back into it. Got some modified Igo's and what not but I'm looking for something new and fresh.

What dripper to get?? A dual coil will do for now, I would like to get a decent clone.

Any suggestions what to get would be appreciated :)

We tend to use this subsection for discussion on builds specifically related to sub-ohm/super sub-ohm and dripping =/= sub ohm, but none the less, I'll give my two cents. I love my patriot, simple, decent sized deck, easy to drill out airflow and post holes so it does lend itself to subohm/super sub-ohm. If you just want a good dripper and aren't bothered abut crazy builds then I've used my mates' vulcan a few times, it's fantastic. Big heat sinks and a very deep juice well.

What about a Hellfire dripper?
There are a few Luxe drippers in the classies at UKV.

I have both, the older design and the UFO. Strictly flavor chasers only.
The airflow as standard could do with opening up. I am still undecided as to
whether I like them or not. I always reach for my Luxe or Origen drippers :D

i would suggest waiting for the mutant x to come out as it is a stunning looking bit of kit 18 air holes adjustable, there is a review on youtube only £25 for an original,
got 1 on pre order

Back
Top Bottom