What's new

Need a tank with long lasting coils...

which version are you buying. shortfill or are you buying the blue slush 250ml kit or mixing your own. also what nic strength are you using.
as said driphacks are coil killers and more suited for direct to lung as they are mainly 70vg or even 80vg.
looking at their page it shows a 16mg option so i guess this one will be more like 50vg/50pg so should last longer than 2 days https://www.driphacks.com/blue-slush/?v=79cba1185463

I buy the 250 hackshot and mix it 50/50 @ 10mg

I'm a complete idiot and I read the line between the resistance and the wattage as a 1 :19:
Thank you
Not quite sure what you mean? But if it means that you are now aware that something you’re currently doing is “wrong”, then that helps :)

Hey I'm looking for a MTL tank, I currently have an innokin zlide top with .6 mtl coils @19w, they are lasting two days tops.
I vape drip hacks blue slush, I get that its sweet so it wont last as long but im getting about 500 puffs per coil.

Can anyone recommend a tank that takes longer lasting coils? (just a tank, i love my mod lol)

Thanks guys

Firstly 19W will fry that coil. 9-13W recommended.

Secondly that coil has a lot of cotton in it so it needs a really good priming and I stand it for 30 minutes before vaping. Then start off as low as the mod will go and turn up a watt at a time till you are happy with it.

I don't know if you have the coolfire Z60 with it but that has coil + to help prolong the coil life...dunno if it works!

I usually get about 6 days constant use with that coil. What I did is use my nautilus 3 along side and switch between the two. Don't know if it's just the fact I'm using 2 tanks but it's seems to take the stress off the coil with not chain vaping it on work breaks and such.

Try the .6 coil on 10w max,should give you better flavour than any aspire coil from my experience.

Hey I'm looking for a MTL tank, I currently have an innokin zlide top with .6 mtl coils @19w, they are lasting two days tops.
I vape drip hacks blue slush, I get that its sweet so it wont last as long but im getting about 500 puffs per coil.

Can anyone recommend a tank that takes longer lasting coils? (just a tank, i love my mod lol)

Thanks guys

what exactly do you mean by 'lasting' ?

If you are burning the cotton, then the cotton is getting too dry- caused by Too much power, too long draw, too thick liquid, taking too many draws in succession, not priming the coil properly. Once you burn the cotton it's gone so if you vape the tank too dry, then it's not coming back.

If the coil is getting gunked up with black mess and tasting bad, it's the liquid.

Pull the cotton out of the coil, look at it and wash it ... if it's burnt it will be brown and won't wash off, if it washes clean it's not burnt cotton. If the wire is covered in gunk, it's the liquid.

either way, the same thing is probably gonna happen with any coil, with the same liquid and same vaping style, depending.

Back
Top Bottom