What's new

Need a tank with long lasting coils...

dave_

Initiate
Hey I'm looking for a MTL tank, I currently have an innokin zlide top with .6 mtl coils @19w, they are lasting two days tops.
I vape drip hacks blue slush, I get that its sweet so it wont last as long but im getting about 500 puffs per coil.

Can anyone recommend a tank that takes longer lasting coils? (just a tank, i love my mod lol)

Thanks guys

My first thought is to buy higher resistance coils for your own tank say 1.2 - 1.6 ohms, my second thought would be to look in the MTL section of this forum for recommendations

The .6 ohm Z coil has a recommended wattage of 9-13w
Whilst this is only a recommendation, 19w is going to reduce its lifespan somewhat!
In addition, for MTL, whilst there are no hard & fast rules, something in the 1 ohm plus range could be more appropriate.
I find that the recommended wattage range is too much for my liking - I MTL vape the Nautilus 1 ohm coil (recommended 11-15w) at 8.5-9.5w.

I use the original Zlide tank, I don’t like the Zlide top tank, I use 1.2 ohm Z coils they normally last about 3 to four weeks MTL using Puff Dragon Redster 50/50.

Ditch Drip Hacks, known coil abusers with their supersweet liquids.

Hey I'm looking for a MTL tank, I currently have an innokin zlide top with .6 mtl coils @19w, they are lasting two days tops.
I vape drip hacks blue slush, I get that its sweet so it wont last as long but im getting about 500 puffs per coil.

Can anyone recommend a tank that takes longer lasting coils? (just a tank, i love my mod lol)

Thanks guys
which version are you buying. shortfill or are you buying the blue slush 250ml kit or mixing your own. also what nic strength are you using.
as said driphacks are coil killers and more suited for direct to lung as they are mainly 70vg or even 80vg.
looking at their page it shows a 16mg option so i guess this one will be more like 50vg/50pg so should last longer than 2 days https://www.driphacks.com/blue-slush/?v=79cba1185463

I'm a complete idiot and I read the line between the resistance and the wattage as a 1 :19:
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom