What's new

Zenith coils just don't last... Nautilus BVC better? Or other?

Can't help you with juices but hope you like the nautilus 3, it's a very good tank. Really nicely made and solid. I wasn't sure at first but it really won me over. I liked the 1.6 with the skinny drip tip and the mesh coil but used the fatter tip for that one. Good luck with it!

I do really like the T18e - was the first vape I got, and have never really found anything with a more satisfying draw so still have one (or T18II now) even tho it's coils don't last too long either - a bit longer than the Zenith ones, but still not more than maybe 10ml of liquid at best.

Re. liquid - do you have any recommendations for ones that won't ruin a coil too quickly? Ideally something I can order online in UK? I do tend to go for sweeter liquids, which I know can clog up the wick - still trying to find a good cream or peppermint flavour (not spearmint!) that won't clog up too quickly, but maybe those ones are always going to be coil-killers? The best juice I've found for the T18 btw is Vampire Vape's "Dawn" - fruity menthol, but not too sweet, never get bored of it - like to have a bit of variety in my secondary tank tho!

Anyway, have ordered a Nautilus 3 and some 1.6 coils, so fingers crossed...

Sorry but i don't recommend e-liquid as a flavour i like doesn't mean someone else would like. I am not a fan either of Sweet Flavours much preferring Tobacco based Vapes. If i was going to point you in a direction it would be to Bar Juices which are supposed to be like the liquid you find in Disposables, i haven't tried them though if i am being honest.

Sorry but i don't recommend e-liquid as a flavour i like doesn't mean someone else would like. I am not a fan either of Sweet Flavours much preferring Tobacco based Vapes. If i was going to point you in a direction it would be to Bar Juices which are supposed to be like the liquid you find in Disposables, i haven't tried them though if i am being honest.

Absolutely, in terms of specific flavours, everyone's going to have different preferences - I guess what I was asking is, when people talk about not using too sweet juices to prolong coil life, what exactly does this mean? Other than tobacco, all juices are sweetened to some extent - but are there maybe some particular flavours that won't be to sweet? Or some manufacturers that don't use too much sweetener? Or is it just a case of using common sense avoiding obviously sugary flavours like candy and cake? (I have noticed anything with caramel messes up a coil fast!)

Absolutely, in terms of specific flavours, everyone's going to have different preferences - I guess what I was asking is, when people talk about not using too sweet juices to prolong coil life, what exactly does this mean? Other than tobacco, all juices are sweetened to some extent - but are there maybe some particular flavours that won't be to sweet? Or some manufacturers that don't use too much sweetener? Or is it just a case of using common sense avoiding obviously sugary flavours like candy and cake? (I have noticed anything with caramel messes up a coil fast!)

Some Sweet Liquids can crack your Tank Glass if it's made with Certain Materials, i think it's PCTG but someone else will correct me if i am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom