What's new

New Delro - Love at First Sight?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Not an official release, but Mark Todd revealed the new delro d100c :14:

Has a 2000 mAh LiPo and the dna100c chip. It may be a tad tall, but that’s due to board/screen. This is ticking all my boxes, and I’m a bit enamored :2thumbsup: But feel free to pile on with the negatives, won’t change my mind, but I will have to wait for the clone :18:

8cuuC7H.jpg
OHEEgaz.jpg

oR7uvrx.png

W2r1GNR.jpg

SnBQusq.jpg

Always glad to hear someone find something they're happy with. :)

My Odin200's have been doing everything asked of them for the past 4 years and I have spare mods if I need them so not in the market for a new one. Hopefully this new mod will serve you equally well. :2thumbsup:

There may be a certain amount of personal bias here...

Small lipo cells belong in low cost mods - if they last 3 to 6 months then great. If they crap out earlier then that it is just slightly disappointing rather than the end of the world.

I seem to remember that previous clone Delro mods were reported as having very poor Lipo capacity with short run time - and a total bastard to replace...

I wouldn't be first in the queue to snap up a clone - I would want to hear how the lipo stands up to daily use first. Even in a mod with an expensive DNA100C board nailed in I don't trust the cloners not to pair it with the cheapest possible lipo available.

If I was confident I could source a decent replacement Lipo and had the dexterity and soldering skills to replace, then - maybe.

The pisser is - if it had a replacement battery, then the size and weight would put me off lol.

My clone of the original is probably my favorite aio :2thumbsup:

gERu1p4.jpg

And no, I’ve never experienced any problems with the run-time. It’s pretty much equivalent to Geekvape’s M100 2500 mAh LiPo in terms of longevity, so no complaints And yes, it is supposed to be a pita to change the battery, but it should be easier on the d100c. And you can buy an extra battery from Delro. Worst case, when the battery dies and I can’t be arsed to change the battery, I’ll tear out the dna60 chip ;)

I fear I won’t find much support for my viewpoint, but I really enjoy LiPo mods; they produce a smoother energy delivery imo :22:

So again, no unexpected criticism…still want one :18:

Back
Top Bottom