What's new

New flavours dropping tomorrow night! [emoji7]

Grabbed the new additions. Looking forward to giving them a workout

Order for the custard deluxe is in - along with perennial favourites Limonada and Limesicle plus new favourite ‘easy bruv’.

Have been vaping the new Cola juice this eve @Lee . Loving it. It works really well at 15 watts in the new Kayfun Lite. A very accurate re-creation of Cola. It's almost like I'm drinking it.

Have been vaping the new Cola juice this eve @Lee . Loving it. It works really well at 15 watts in the new Kayfun Lite. A very accurate re-creation of Cola. It's almost like I'm drinking it.

Wicked! I’m pleased you’re not finding it too strong mate. Go careful with it in a plastic tank though if that’s what the kayfun has on it, lots of citrus flavours in there!

Wicked! I’m pleased you’re not finding it too strong mate. Go careful with it in a plastic tank though if that’s what the kayfun has on it, lots of citrus flavours in there!

Didn't think about that. I have the ultem tank option and apparently it is highly resistant to tank crackers. Ok so far.

Didn't think about that. I have the ultem tank option and apparently it is highly resistant to tank crackers. Ok so far.

It’ll be fine with ultem mate. Probably fine with polycarbonate too tbh! Just thought it was worth a mention as it’s not often people use plastic tanks now is it. Tempted on the new kayfun myself [emoji16]

Well it's definitely not happy shopper cola (see other thread)

0.3 ohm ss316 on the broadside/wasp

I am getting coca cola as in proper coke with a big slice of lime in it

Big coke hit to start then the lime/citrus flavour comes through and leaves you with that proper coke taste in your mouth!

I ordered extra juicy, going to have to get some on ice because coke lime in a big glass full of ice on a summers day is going to be pukka

It’ll be fine with ultem mate. Probably fine with polycarbonate too tbh! Just thought it was worth a mention as it’s not often people use plastic tanks now is it. Tempted on the new kayfun myself [emoji16]

Thanks, I hadn't even given it a thought.
Am loving the Kayfun Lite. Great flavour and a really compact tank at 4ml in longmode.

Thanks, I hadn't even given it a thought.
Am loving the Kayfun Lite. Great flavour and a really compact tank at 4ml in longmode.

Don’t tempt me any more [emoji23]

Well it's definitely not happy shopper cola (see other thread)

0.3 ohm ss316 on the broadside/wasp

I am getting coca cola as in proper coke with a big slice of lime in it

Big coke hit to start then the lime/citrus flavour comes through and leaves you with that proper coke taste in your mouth!

I ordered extra juicy, going to have to get some on ice because coke lime in a big glass full of ice on a summers day is going to be pukka

Good stuff mate! I’m pleased you like it [emoji16]

Still cracking up over happy shopper, I didn’t even realise that was still a thing [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom