What's new

New Innokin Zlide Kit

Wondering if it was a Friday afternoon (home time) job ... quick do that one in black ... not good though and I hope you are sent a %100 Black one.

Wondering if it was a Friday afternoon (home time) job ... quick do that one in black ... not good though and I hope you are sent a %100 Black one.

I'm hoping they just ran short on the early production & was a bit light on early black models
not a massive biggie
haven't scratched the silver code off
but box has a batch number:

Batch#INKB0283G300016 I think it says on black
&
Batch#INKB0283G100009 I think it says on camo

hope this is just a small batch & not applies to all other black Adept kits sold

Well he will probably blame Demitris - but one of them can send me a black Sharpie

Ordered a black Hastur 3.5ml for it thinking that will go really nice on there
change the tip to a spare black Vapefly tip - yeah that will look the nutz all in black

then saw the purple trans starting to show - hold up, this looks a bit suspect... WTF
I was going to grab one for review as innokin have never let me down but it's true that they really haven't benefited from the busardo link. I've the mini platform coolfire with the zenith boxed up somewhere and it's gorgeous (all black) but the non removable tank was a huge own goal.

I was going to grab one for review as innokin have never let me down but it's true that they really haven't benefited from the busardo link. I've the mini platform coolfire with the zenith boxed up somewhere and it's gorgeous (all black) but the non removable tank was a huge own goal.

In all fairness the Zenith I prefer over the Zlide
no tip to lift/remove and 4ml Zenith over a 2ml Zlide any day
easy twist & fill and easy peasy to fill up to top,
but a couple of times refilling the Zlide I tried to cram in max juice & overflowed
(nah I prefer the 4ml Zenith myself)

The mod is a good beefy mod, that does work on other MTL stuff between 11w ~ 17w
will take up to 28mm diameter tanks, so perfect for Hastur 3.5 & larger 24mm Zeniths
and the price is lower than expected with some places doing it for £34 shipped....

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/innokin-adept.html

with say a £15 Zlide included that is not to be sneezed at

or $31 at sourcemore (plus shipping) if you can wait for shipping.....

https://www.sourcemore.com/innokin-adept-kit-with-zlide-tank.html

other alternatives like Aegis mini 22200mah built in or 100w 18650 for tough mods (and more variable)
Hmmmm I'm tempted to look at one of those from Le Petite Vapeteur as I got some dosh/points credit

But yeah, humble pie time, I like the Adept, even with the odd one who isn't sure which side it bats for

I recently bought one of these kits for my other half, and I’ve been well impressed with it. The battery life seems to be astonishingly good. Tank ain’t bad either. Ima bout to have surgery and will be without the use of an arm for a few months so I’ve bought myself a couple of the tanks cos making coils is going to be a right nightmare one handed. First stock coil tank I’ve bought in ages. Pisses on the nautilus 2 I reckon.

I believe they’re bringing out a 24mm Zlide and a stick style kit in a few months. Might be worth a look. My missus destroys mods and tanks like you wouldn’t believe so I’m hoping the Adept will bounce a bit better than the devices I’ve replaced every couple of months thus far have. Ask me again in a week or so though [emoji23]

I recently bought one of these kits for my other half, and I’ve been well impressed with it. The battery life seems to be astonishingly good. Tank ain’t bad either. Ima bout to have surgery and will be without the use of an arm for a few months so I’ve bought myself a couple of the tanks cos making coils is going to be a right nightmare one handed. First stock coil tank I’ve bought in ages. Pisses on the nautilus 2 I reckon.

I believe they’re bringing out a 24mm Zlide and a stick style kit in a few months. Might be worth a look. My missus destroys mods and tanks like you wouldn’t believe so I’m hoping the Adept will bounce a bit better than the devices I’ve replaced every couple of months thus far have. Ask me again in a week or so though [emoji23]
Hope the op goes well and you recover quickly!

Yeah it was the first tank to topple the original nautilus for me stock coil wise.
Mrs kid still refuses to move from the kangertech subtanks. I've tried dozens of newer options but nope. I've had to buy the western worlds supply of tanks and coils.
Good luck with the arm bud.

yeah go for it - if you already know his details, then be my guest & let him know

(still a nice mod despite me thinking it wouldn't work well for other mtl tanks)

I'm just letting others know & it was bought in UK like the camo one than China/market stall

He mate, he says he thinks it's a known issue on a batch and they are taking care of it, if you contact innokin [email protected]

Hi quick question, picked one of these up this weekend when it’s charged does the light turn green or amber to represent how charged it is mine seems to stay red while plugged in, then I take it off charge and it goes green or amber when I use it or turn it off which I’m guessing shows how charged it is truly ?

Back
Top Bottom