What's new

New Mech, Need help please Apes.............

That's not a mod it's a fucking wepon [emoji23] I want one [emoji6]
Don't know why but my last two mods have both been stacked mechs. It does kind of feel like you're putting together a hitman's sniper rifle in a case type thing when throwing a build together! [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Don't know why but my last two mods have both been stacked mechs. It does kind of feel like you're putting together a hitman's sniper rifle in a case type thing when throwing a build together! [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]
I use single tubes and series boxes and every time I look at a pic of a stacked tube they look like they will fall over a lot or have to be laid down and it's put me off ordering one but it's because I've only ever looked at 18650 ones that looks wide enough to carry the height of it and I'm loving the vapecell 26650 at the mo so might pick one up next week [emoji5]

I use single tubes and series boxes and every time I look at a pic of a stacked tube they look like they will fall over a lot or have to be laid down and it's put me off ordering one but it's because I've only ever looked at 18650 ones that looks wide enough to carry the height of it and I'm loving the vapecell 26650 at the mo so might pick one up next week [emoji5]
You're spot on there. The Broadside is prone to doing a Mrs. Doyle cleaning the windows routine just about anytime I try and set it down upright!

https://pin.it/6qubkz7nqfugrx

No such problem with the Vapor Giant, it sits steadily when I put it down, assuming it hasn't just dropped straight through it! A pair of those Vapecells would really make this one sing! [emoji16]

Last edited:
You're spot on there. The Broadside is prone to doing a Mrs. Doyle cleaning the windows routine just about anytime I try and set it down upright!

https://goo.gl/images/t7ztE5

No such problem with the Vapor Giant, it sits steadily when I put it down, assuming it hasn't just dropped straight through it! A pair of those Vapecells would really make this one sing! [emoji16]
Sold! [emoji23] gonna order one next week when I'm allowed thanks for the info on it [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom