What's new

New member(American in Japan)

Morning,
Thanks for the replies everyone. Finding a good battery like the Mechman 80w or something and trying different tanks sounds like a good idea. The Nunchaku 2 would hit me for $80 out here so still looking at options.
As far as my k3 I might give the .7 ohm coils a shot in the meantime.
Couple of people have had issues with the nunchaku 2 tank recently, the fill rubber swelling and at the moment uwell dont have it as a spares item, if you search nunchaku on forum you should see and welcome btw

Couple of people have had issues with the nunchaku 2 tank recently, the fill rubber swelling and at the moment uwell dont have it as a spares item, if you search nunchaku on forum you should see and welcome btw
That's a shame. Not had any problems with the first Nunchaku, was a pretty good tank. Well done for pointing it out.

attachment.php
upload_2016-7-2_18-38-1-gif.95932
Hello @Imario82 ,nice to meet you Mate!!!

A lot of good advice, I've found most of the things everyone has listed. Now the problem is the availability of coils and batteries. So a rechargeable tube mod is probably my best bet. Smok and Nunchaku seem to have more coils available on Amazon Jp. Well I'll stick with the k3 for a while. Thanks again everyone

Back
Top Bottom