What's new

New mods ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeren666

Achiever
Good evening people, I am after a bit of advice, and to be completely honest I want you lot to save me from doing all the legwork. mrs 666 and myself are looking for a couple of mods to use with our Cthulhu hastur mini’s, these are our daily use tanks, workhorses if you like, we are currently entertaining a vaporesso armour pro each that only cost me 16 quid delivered for a pair a couple of years back. I am looking for something similar, either single 21700 or 18650, but without the dodgy battery catch but must be reasonably priced too, any suggestions ?
thanks in advance !

Hastur mmmm, my favourite tank of them all!
Whats your budget?

For me personally it looks best on my jac vapour b-series dna75. Mini mod with mini tank :2thumbsup: this is when I am using TC
For stealth vaping it sits on coolfire mini :2thumbsup: as I use ss wire i got the flexibility of wats or temp

UK Vape clearance have the Aspire Deco Mod (White only) listed for £25.80. Its a single 21700 mod and should be a decent enough replacement for what you have now,

I remember the Vasporesso Armour Pro being sold dirt cheap a while back but missed out, I doubt if you'll find many offers like that unless you really get lucky - if you do please let us know as I'm not adverse to a bargain:)

UK Vape clearance have the Aspire Deco Mod (White only) listed for £25.80. Its a single 21700 mod and should be a decent enough replacement for what you have now,

I remember the Vasporesso Armour Pro being sold dirt cheap a while back but missed out, I doubt if you'll find many offers like that unless you really get lucky - if you do please let us know as I'm not adverse to a bargain:)

£12.99 at cloudstix in black
https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/cloudstix-hardware-clearance/aspire-deco-mod-uk

not sure about the battery door on it though

Not got one myself but the Foxy One mod is quite popular. It is a C frame mod, so no battery door. It is 21700/ 18650.

+1 for foxy one.

Also looking at vaporesso luxe 80s at the momendt, but that's just 18650.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom