What's new

New petition calls for DWP £10 Christmas Bonus to increase for first time in 51 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Done
If this bonus increased with inflation, it would be closer to £150 now - a figure much more in keeping with helping pensioners have a decent Christmas

Done
If this bonus increased with inflation, it would be closer to £150 now - a figure much more in keeping with helping pensioners have a decent Christmas

Imagine if they backdated it for 10 years to make up a little bit for 51 years of failing and completely ignoring this in the past.

Signed!

We on the other hand, have always returned our's with a little note suggesting that both the DWP and The Government obviously have the greater need.
Amazingly, we always receive a letter from them thanking us for our generosity. :D This just reaffirms our belief that contrary to popular opinion, neither organisation quite understands sarcasm? ;)

As of this Christmas I will be a grateful recipient of this payment, so I have completed it. I also asked if I could have @Rob 's as well. Go me.

spammed the link to most of the contacts in my phone, will get the missus to do her social media on it when she gets back.

Signed.

Can sit back now and look forward to the £1 increase. Might even have got around to it by the time I'm ready for my pension.

My sister has a decent job with DWP. The first year I was awarded ESA I said a tenner at christmas doesnt go far these days
She said, well its more bonus than I get. I felt this small
Cheers sis

done. always wondered how much it cost to send each letter out with paper,envelope,postage to each person just for a christmas tenner.

Back
Top Bottom