What's new

New sigelei 20

its bloody safer

besides ... I have a real roller ... its just spares :p

Not you of course ZT. But while you're here, your thoughts on the roller as I've decided to go real mad and get a roller/dingo or paps lux although I may have popped me clogs before I get one.

That's naughty :D

Ive been reading in a lot of diff forums/sites Whit that you keep stating that these mods shud not be run at 0.9 ohms ....There are meant to be a mech mod all my other mech mods run okies at them ohms ....?

Ive been reading in a lot of diff forums/sites Whit that you keep stating that these mods shud not be run at 0.9 ohms ....There are meant to be a mech mod all my other mech mods run okies at them ohms ....?

sig#20.v1 < 1Ohm == melty.spring.boom

Not you of course ZT. But while you're here, your thoughts on the roller as I've decided to go real mad and get a roller/dingo or paps lux although I may have popped me clogs before I get one.

in a word .. freaking fab

the mechanics of the switch .. and its smoothness etc are awesome - do note though .. I have it coz it looks awesome with the kayfun lite ... I still use a kick in it .. no Mech mod straight off the battery guy I

Paps 2.5 is really good

Shit design though daleson, what can I say

Back
Top Bottom