What's new

New to mechs Sony vtc5a?

It is too low if you want to vape on the safe side of the battery limit.

What are you trying to get power-wise? ... what are you trying to achieve with your build? ... with a mech you don't just want to be throwing coils in and hoping for the best.
I am just trying to achieve a safe build so I can use my sqounk. honestly whatever works the best for a dual coil build on my Athena sqounk. And ya I am not using 6 wraps I am using 8 wraps that ohm out to .18

I am just trying to achieve a safe build so I can use my sqounk. honestly whatever works the best for a dual coil build on my Athena sqounk. And ya I am not using 6 wraps I am using 8 wraps that ohm out to .18

98w that is .... it's safe to run on a VT5a.

if you want a higher resistance just add another wrap or use thinner wire.

98w that is .... it's safe to run on a VT5a.

if you want a higher resistance just add another wrap or use thinner wire.
Thank you. I'm going to get some 24g n80 later today if I can find some, but let's say I stick so a range of .2-.25 I should be safe? If so I plan on sticking with the same build every time I use the mech sqounk.

Thank you. I'm going to get some 24g n80 later today if I can find some, but let's say I stick so a range of .2-.25 I should be safe? If so I plan on sticking with the same build every time I use the mech sqounk.

From a battery amp draw perspective, yes that's safe .... obviously not considering anything else, like shorts or whatever. :D

Back
Top Bottom