What's new

New user, been vaping since 2011

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @MoFo1, Nice to meet you Mate !!!

Hello & welcome to the forum.Really like what you have done to your Drone may have a go at mine.

Hello & welcome to the forum.Really like what you have done to your Drone may have a go at mine.
Cheers, check out Zapwraps website, they do loads of different designs. I went for a more refined look but they do all sorts of weird and wonderfull, loud designs too.

Do the stickers smell? Strange question but i got some once with a joyetech device that absolutely stunk, petro chemical smell. Was never gonna use them on anything going near my face. Garbage unimax 25.

Do the stickers smell? Strange question but i got some once with a joyetech device that absolutely stunk, petro chemical smell. Was never gonna use them on anything going near my face. Garbage unimax 25.
I haven't noticed any smell at all mate. They are quite fiddly to fit though so require a steady hand

Quality ones by the sound of it. Unlike the crap that i had. The unit was crap, the coils were crap, the stickers were crap and to top it off when i sent it back for a refund someone from Aus post stole it and it never reached the destination.
:hmm: In fact it was a pretty crapy experience all up! Cheers.

Quality ones by the sound of it. Unlike the crap that i had. The unit was crap, the coils were crap, the stickers were crap and to top it off when i sent it back for a refund someone from Aus post stole it and it never reached the destination.
:hmm: In fact it was a pretty crapy experience all up! Cheers.
Sorry to here that mate. Yeah, they're not bad, I've had the ones on the GX350 for a good few months and admittedly the very small bits have actually peeled off (around the battery cover on the side of the door, and I think the little bit on the top of the mod surrounding the screen) but the main stickers are still stuck on nicely. Not perfect but for £10 they're not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom