What's new

New user with poor experiences with other vapers

Hi Rob and wlecome .... hope you get sorted if not a great bunch of nana's on here will jump in :strawberry:

Slap on the wrist for Darth lol. Awww i'm glad all's well that ends well and all the very best on the rest of your vaping journey

I did the same thing to Danfoshizzle. I promised to send him a bottle of cinnamon, packaged it up, wrote out the address all neat and then left it on the side for nearly a week! It's easily done. Welcome, by the way.

I feel like such a twat now! I have had so much shit happening.

Welcome to POTV robzki, like you said buddy at least you found this place!

A warm and hearty welcome to you Robzki. Enjoy your stay and vaping education on here. I have learnt loads with the advice on here.

Good Morning Rob,

Well done on sticking with the vaping - you're doing really well mate! I'm coming up for ten months now, and I never thought I could give up smoking!

Sorry to hear you've had a shit deal on "another" forum - but being totally honest, after an issue I had with a member on there, and also the "pack attack" mentality adopted by certain members toward someone who has gone on to be very successful in their business venture - I decided to make Planet of the Vapes my cyber-home!

Mate, you'll find this place very different from others - vendors talk to vendors, members have a laugh and a joke, and everyone seems to get on very nicely - certainly not a place for pissing contests!

You're looking for a place where you can feel part of the community - you've found it!

All the best to you mate.

Cheers!

Lee

I'll second this. In my 12 months of vaping I had never bought anything off a forum ..... Until I joined POTV. I bought a mod off a fellow member and it all went very smoothly. Sorry you had a bad experience, but dont let it put you off. It's a totally different atmosphere from others here and, in my humble opinion, the best forum out there. Everyone is really friendly and you get a laugh as well. Welcome to POTV.

Back
Top Bottom