What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

sadly its a side effect of e cigs. shinyitis is a bugger as you keep buying new bits of kit.
my little collection of 7 mods, 14 tanks and over 4000ml of juice is small compared to some.
the way I look at it is yes ive spent just over £2500 in 18 months on mods tanks and juice but looking at my signature I would have spent £4037 in that time on cigs and now look at what ive got to show for it instead of a stinky house and a mountain of fag butts.

sadly its a side effect of e cigs. shinyitis is a bugger as you keep buying new bits of kit.
my little collection of 7 mods, 14 tanks and over 4000ml of juice is small compared to some.
the way I look at it is yes ive spent just over £2500 in 18 months on mods tanks and juice but looking at my signature I would have spent £4037 in that time on cigs and now look at what ive got to show for it instead of a stinky house and a mountain of fag butts.
Wow. Yeah, thats a significant saving.
I'm not sure if I should have mentioned this but I smoke cigars and a pipe daily too (one cigar and one bowl per day, give or take).... Don't want to quit these though, just the cigs :D
Is there a thread on the forums of favourite juices? I've been trying to decide which juices to buy... too much choice out there, don't know where to start :/

if you fancy a backy flavour with fruit undertones then have a gander at manabush who are a must have.

also worth a look
drip drop
re juiced
molejuice
pfvapes
dripworx june vendor of the month
and our july vendor of the month Cotswold vapour

@dragonbreath if you have a decent shop near you then thats a good place to start finding out what flavours you would enjoy as most will have testers you can try which would give you some ideas... there are loads of great juice manufacturers on here depending if you fancy desserts, fruits, mints, tobaccos or whatever...

if you fancy a backy flavour with fruit undertones then have a gander at manabush who are a must have.

also worth a look
drip drop
re juiced
molejuice
pfvapes
dripworx june vendor of the month
and our july vendor of the month Cotswold vapour
Thanks, i'll check those out. I've done a little bit more research and think i'm going to go with the cube mini. Would the Crown 2 tanks be a good choice to go with this?

loving my crown 2 which has now defo overtaken the original crown and both my cleito's.

I run mine at 50watts and am happy with the flavour and cloud. use mainly 70/30 now but it takes 80/20 ok as well.

if you do decide on the crown 2 also check out ecigwizzard website where they have rafale coils that fit the crown perfectly and are only £2.50 for 4 instead of a tenner. the coils give better taste than they ever did in the rafale.

loving my crown 2 which has now defo overtaken the original crown and both my cleito's.

I run mine at 50watts and am happy with the flavour and cloud. use mainly 70/30 now but it takes 80/20 ok as well.

if you do decide on the crown 2 also check out ecigwizzard website where they have rafale coils that fit the crown perfectly and are only £2.50 for 4 instead of a tenner. the coils give better taste than they ever did in the rafale.
Will I need to order some replacements coils today? If so, should I be getting 0.2's or 0.5's.
Thanks

you get 2 original coils in the tin so can try both out first. think mine had 0.5 and 0.25
UWELL CROWN 2
0.8 = 35-55w
0.5 = 50-80w
0.25 = 60-100w

these are the rafale coils https://www.ecigwizard.com/uwell-rafale-replacement-heads.html
UWELL RAFALE
0.2 OHM = 60 - 120W
0.5 = 40-80W

ive got 3 packs of each of these and they both do a good job so its just deciding if you want to go over 80watts

Back
Top Bottom