What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

they sell out real quick and only restock once a week. think the next restock is sunday and normally in the evening.

they are. ive tried about 10 now and my must haves are milk mole, Malibu breeze, pancake mole.

if you can find their main thread on here and subscribe to it they post on there when they go live. its normally late evening after 9/10pm when the kids are in bed.

they are. ive tried about 10 now and my must haves are milk mole, Malibu breeze, pancake mole.

if you can find their main thread on here and subscribe to it they post on there when they go live. its normally late evening after 9/10pm when the kids are in bed.
Thanks, found the thread and subbed :D Completely forgot my brother works in a vape shop :/ He's given me a Kanger Armor Mod to test out over the weekend with some flavours. Apparently they have just been released. Quite small, vapes well, could be good for nights out. Not keen on the cherry menthol though... yak!

Here it is:
WJQHLf9l.jpg
TKHdUgZl.jpg

not seen one of them before. is it any good.
I know the shop only got a couple in to test out, not sure if they are available to buy yet.
Seems good yeah, small and light.. handy to take out

Also, I ordered the complete collection sampler from Cotswold Vapour. It was only £16.80 with the discount !

I know the shop only got a couple in to test out, not sure if they are available to buy yet.
Seems good yeah, small and light.. handy to take out

Also, I ordered the complete collection sampler from Cotswold Vapour. It was only £16.80 with the discount !
Excellent choice ;)

:hugs:
Thanks for the reply!
Yes i'm still smoking at the moment - 20 roll ups a day (a lot more on a weekend if i'm out drinking - 60+)
The e cigs i've tried have all been direct inhales so yeah, i think i'll go with sub ohming :D
Buy the best you can afford mate, it might seem expensive for a beginner but if you embrace it you will save money by not trying to get something better than what you have

When I first started and went looking for flavours I was really grateful for onepounndeliquid.com. At £1 a pop it was a good way to try various flavours and find out what I liked without spending a fortune, and the quality is good (especially for the price) - some I still vape because I like them.

Back
Top Bottom