What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

not seen one of them before. is it any good.
A few bits arrived today !! :D
loTq7Fyl.jpg

now that looks more like it. hope you enjoy your new kit :)

now that looks more like it. hope you enjoy your new kit :)
Thanks. Just waiting for the batteries now, hopefully they will be here monday/tuesday as well as the juice from Cotswold Vapour.

I just wanted to double check something... So, the crown 2 comes with a 0.5 and 0.25 coil.
If I use the 0.5 I can only vape between 50-80w and if using the 0.25 I can only vape between 60-100w
^ Is that correct ?

Thanks again

is that the crown 1 or crown 2 youve got as my crown 1 came in a box and the crown 2 in the black tin.

and these for the crown 2

UWELL CROWN 2

0.8 = 35-55w

0.5 = 50-80w

0.25 = 60-100w

the rafale coils can only be used in the crown 2 tank and are very cheap at ecigwizzard £2.50 for 4

no matter which coil it is i use im happy running at between 50-55watts and everyone is different so just try low first and then turn up until you find your sweet spot.

Last edited:
sorry im really tired and must have missed the 2 in your previous post.

once youve primed the coil with juice on each air hole then i normally lower the wattage to about 35watts just to burn it in. you wont get much flavor or cloud at that wattage but just have a couple of puffs. then turn it up by 5w at a time and keep going until its right for you.
you might like higher wattage than me but when you go too high you will know when to stop.

sorry im really tired and must have missed the 2 in your previous post.

once youve primed the coil with juice on each air hole then i normally lower the wattage to about 35watts just to burn it in. you wont get much flavor or cloud at that wattage but just have a couple of puffs. then turn it up by 5w at a time and keep going until its right for you.
you might like higher wattage than me but when you go too high you will know when to stop.
So far i've tried Citrus, Flapjack and Superbowl from Cotswold Vapour and they are bloody good !

I went for 6mg juice and it seems perfect, good throat hit - I think anything more than 6mg would be too much.

Currently vaping using the H Priv, Crown 2 tank, 0.5ohm coil, I seem to be liking it at around 55w
:D

So today was my first "proper" full day of vaping. I didn't tell myself I was going to stop smoking, just went with the flow.... only 2 cigs today ! Huge cut back

well done
now to go one better (or should that be two)
try none tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom