What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

lucky you. 25-30ml a day and about 30-35ml at weekends here.
whatever you do dont buy the TFV8. if i used mine id be on at least 50-60ml a day.
Wow ! lol. I didn't realise it was possible to go through that much. Somebody told me I should try the baby beast, apparently very good.
Also, no cigs at all so far today !! I did have a cigar but like I said, I won't be stopping my Cubans (and pipes) :D

you can get cigar juice so no excuse not to give them up as well LOL

big clouds and flavor is a compromise on using shit loads of juice. still got over 4000ml to get through so got plenty to get through.

you can get cigar juice so no excuse not to give them up as well LOL

big clouds and flavor is a compromise on using shit loads of juice. still got over 4000ml to get through so got plenty to get through.

I'd never give up the cigars lol.. enjoyment/hobby. 4 Humidors full of Cubans aswell as a cellar for my pipe tobaccos.
The crown 2 is giving off huge clouds for me and the flavour seems spot on... better since changing to the Rafale coil... Good advice !!!

the raf coils are great. just a shame the raf tank was shite with hardly any flavor.
ive got 6 packs of the coils now but tempted to get some more as im loving the crown 2 best of all my 12 tanks now.

the raf coils are great. just a shame the raf tank was shite with hardly any flavor.
ive got 6 packs of the coils now but tempted to get some more as im loving the crown 2 best of all my 12 tanks now.
Out of curiosity what is your favourite e juice?

theres quite a few.
at the moment for sub ohm
custard campfire custard from dragons rise. devilicious was my number 1 for over a year and still vape it or grants custard but now hard to get.
malibu breeze and milk mole from mole juice. (used to be milk man by one hit wonder but i prefer milk mole at quater the price).
pancake man and french dude imports.

mouth to lung is lush manabush pow wow and coyote coconut.
drip drop cookie dough and tick toks ive been on from the start and always have some on standby.

theres quite a few.
at the moment for sub ohm
custard campfire custard from dragons rise. devilicious was my number 1 for over a year and still vape it or grants custard but now hard to get.
malibu breeze and milk mole from mole juice. (used to be milk man by one hit wonder but i prefer milk mole at quater the price).
pancake man and french dude imports.

mouth to lung is lush manabush pow wow and coyote coconut.
drip drop cookie dough and tick toks ive been on from the start and always have some on standby.
I'll have to try some of them!! So is 50/50 juice unsuitable for sub ohming?

I've still not managed to give up that last cigarette, but vaping has helped me give up the 29 others that I used to smoke daily, and it was pretty painless. Hopefully you'll keep finding it relatively easy to cut out the ciggies as you have cigars to enjoy. I always panic if I know I CAN'T have something at all - it makes me crave it even more!

Well done! :D

I'll have to try some of them!! So is 50/50 juice unsuitable for sub ohming?
I mainly use 50/50 in mouth to lung tanks but manabush is 50/50 and I use in both, just prefer in mouth to lung as it makes it last longer.

the main reason people use higher vg in sub tanks is mainly for the clouds so its just through personal choice but theres many on here that still only use 50/50 in all their tanks.

Back
Top Bottom