What's new

Newbie - First Ecig Advice

nope, not one bit.
I have with the cleito and hardly use them now but the crown 2 has been behaving.
so many variables though as everyone has their own style like how deep a draw you take, what juice ratio is it, which coil you've got loaded and did you prime it first with a few drops or lots which could have flooded it.

I am using the rafale coils though so if your using the original crown coils are they version 1 2 or 3 as 1 & 2 as far as ive read were naff.

nope, not one bit.
I have with the cleito and hardly use them now but the crown 2 has been behaving.
so many variables though as everyone has their own style like how deep a draw you take, what juice ratio is it, which coil you've got loaded and did you prime it first with a few drops or lots which could have flooded it.

I am using the rafale coils though so if your using the original crown coils are they version 1 2 or 3 as 1 & 2 as far as ive read were naff.
70VG/30PG. This is the second tank, it was primed the first time - I didn't prime it again when I topped up. I have no idea what version coil it is, it's the 0.5ohm which came with the crown 2

Hi - not been able to read all so sorry if I repeat what anyone else has said. I am extremely new to this - have bought two innokin t18s which are good but I need a high nicotine level as I smoke rollups also, but also bought a joytech AIO (all in one) which is very easy to use, easy to fill and needs less nicotine level as it is apparently a sub ohm coil - my cousin recommended as she started vaping 3 years ago and has hundreds of devices but she loves this one too - it's worth having it as a spare - I filled it with 12mg of liquid and it's quite strong.

Forgot to mention - Manabush eliquids are really good - been faffing for ages now, one puff here, one puff there of all sorts of liquids and could never find anything where I thought 'ooooh this may be it' and they are great - hope you can find something you like.

70VG/30PG. This is the second tank, it was primed the first time - I didn't prime it again when I topped up. I have no idea what version coil it is, it's the 0.5ohm which came with the crown 2
ahh, could well be the coil then if it was the one pre installed or the spare in the box as they might have been shipped out before the coil issue was noticed.
I would seriously think of getting some of these rafale coils especially as they are only £2.50 https://www.ecigwizard.com/uwell-rafale-replacement-heads.html

there are a few posts saying these do not fit. ignore as they DO and ive been using them for the last month and for the price they are brill.

ahh, could well be the coil then if it was the one pre installed or the spare in the box as they might have been shipped out before the coil issue was noticed.
I would seriously think of getting some of these rafale coils especially as they are only £2.50 https://www.ecigwizard.com/uwell-rafale-replacement-heads.html

there are a few posts saying these do not fit. ignore as they DO and ive been using them for the last month and for the price they are brill.
I already got some :D Will try switching them and i'll report back

Yep, all good now :D One other thing i've noticed, it's not an issue but I seem to be going through juice very fast and i'm not vaping that much. Probably around 8ml's a day

Yep, all good now :D One other thing i've noticed, it's not an issue but I seem to be going through juice very fast and i'm not vaping that much. Probably around 8ml's a day
lucky you. 25-30ml a day and about 30-35ml at weekends here.
whatever you do dont buy the TFV8. if i used mine id be on at least 50-60ml a day.

Back
Top Bottom