What's new

newbie from bathgate

stuartd

Veteran
been a smoker for about 24 yrs and then last wedsnesday i thought bugger this and got a ego ce5 and ive had no real cravings since then the only other thing i have bought is a vivi nova tank which is so smooth compared to the tank on the ego now to save all that fag money and get a good mod to go with it

Hi ya and welcome to POTV.

Dont rush into getting a mod just yet, the vivi will work well on a ego / evod, just wont look to pretty. Savour the kit you have, get lots of juice samples and find lots that you like, then think about moving up to mods, as that brings lots of fun and games in its self!

Make sure you also have two batteries as you need one charging whilst using the other ;)

been a smoker for about 24 yrs and then last wedsnesday i thought bugger this and got a ego ce5 and ive had no real cravings since then the only other thing i have bought is a vivi nova tank which is so smooth compared to the tank on the ego now to save all that fag money and get a good mod to go with it

Well done fella and welcome aboard, this is where shinyitus kicks in.......

Before long your have 3 mods, 2 mechs, half a dozen batteries, spare wick and wire :wink:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ability to quit with vapes is unreal. Congrats & welcome from another newbie/recent quitter. :)

Hello mate and welcome to POTV I am just down the road in Blackburn nice to meet you and well done on quitting the smokes you have joined the best place for help and advice and of course support nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you :)

Like Miss Pepper said, two batteries is essential, don't worry they won't go to waste having a back up and preferably a back up for your back up is a really good idea. It will take a while to research the available kit and work out what will suit you best (though joining here is a great idea because there is so much advice and info available). If you jump in and buy the first mod you like the look of you will probably end up spending far more than if you take your time and learn about the options ;)

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello stuartd , Nice to meet you Mate!!! Congratulations and Welcome to the Gang!!!

Howdy from another newbie in livingston. ..... I started a little over 5 weeks ago with a ce4 ego and menthol juice, yhinking that'll do me..... not allowing for shinyitis, lol.
I now have 3 ego batts, a spinner batt, 3 evod tanks, a mini protank 3 and a aerotank, not to mention the 11 different juices. I will be buying a vv/vw mod soon and that'll do me, no more kit.
The money you save on fags will get used up buying vaping gear but tgat will flatten out in time and you will be saving dosh.
Anyway, welcome, might meet you in zen vapor at some point.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

16 weeks fag free and not even craved yin yet cause of these superb creations,welcome stuart :scotland:

big thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals.

there`s no worry of me getting a mod just yet iam just going to take my time with what i have right now know need spending money when i don`t have too i guess lol.

and to the other guys i do have two battery`s i just forgot to mention that lol. i think one is a 650 and the other a 900 but i seem to use the 650 most of the time as it seems better for some reason and i keep trying to get into zen in bathgate but something always crops up but iam going to try on friday sometime to see if i can get a new tip for the vivi as the metal gives me too much of a metal taste but other than that i really like it. oh one other thing i got given what i was told was a pro tank but iam unsure if it is or not and it does`nt seem to work so would someone be able to check it over in the shop i have a funny feeling it`s maybe the coil is burnt out

Back
Top Bottom