What's new

Next Day Delivery.

grumpynigel

Initiate
Finally took the plunge and decided to order an Istick 50w and Subtank mini, having searched the web came across what I considered to be a good price at Myepack. I e-mailed late on Tuesday night to confirm stock position and received a reply at 01.30 Wednesday morning. I placed my order at 08.00 Wednesday morning and was very happy to have the post man knocking my door Thursday morning with my parcel in his hand. Superb service.

This is the great thing about forums like this and sites like Myepack. The local knowledge provided by members here leads people to the sort of personal service you'd never find by Googling.

Free delivery??? I had to pay for delivery of my subtank mini and still haven't received it. Hoping it will come today. It was ordered around lunchtime on Tuesday, yet you placed an order on Wednesday and received it the next day. Something's not right somewhere.

Free delivery??? I had to pay for delivery of my subtank mini and still haven't received it. Hoping it will come today. It was ordered around lunchtime on Tuesday, yet you placed an order on Wednesday and received it the next day. Something's not right somewhere.

Most of the orders I've done with myepack have arrived next day, some take a couple of days though and can depend on how Royal Mail is performing.

Btw, UTO WAWAW. ;)

Delivery is free on orders over £40 so the OP's istick and subtank mini would be enough for that.

Back
Top Bottom