What's new

Not a review but a rant

I think DPD are the best of the bunch, I have never had a problem with DPD before. Hermes and UK Mail are the worst by a mile. I agree though, you can’t beat Royal Mail it’s just convenient for everyone.

Whenever something arrives by Hermes to me, it turns up by some bloke with no more than 2 teeth in his head, chucks the parcel down on the drive and spins off up the road in his clapped out mondeo. I have no idea how they are in business still, it’s literally the most unprofessional courier service ever lol.

I think dpd is now owned by DHL...definitely hours late...

DPD smashed 6L of nicotine... 2L 3 times in a row until darkstar sent out the third replacement (forth shipment) by fedex and it came through fine. Whilst trying to collect one of the replacement shipments from their depot I did see them unloading a Van by throwing the goods out of the back and letting them drop onto the concrete floor.... I raised my eyebrow and the guy said it wasn't them that broke the bottles! (pre-TPD freezer NIC).

DPD smashed 6L of nicotine... 2L 3 times in a row until darkstar sent out the third replacement (forth shipment) by fedex and it came through fine. Whilst trying to collect one of the replacement shipments from their depot I did see them unloading a Van by throwing the goods out of the back and letting them drop onto the concrete floor.... I raised my eyebrow and the guy said it wasn't them that broke the bottles! (pre-TPD freezer NIC).
I watched this very thing just the other day. Got into my car and a DPD van pulled up in front of me. As I was expecting some parcels, I waited to see if he was coming to me. He wasn't (lucky for him) but as he opened his doors I saw that his van was piled to the roof with parcels that had obviously just been chucked into the van. Anyway, in looking for the one he wanted, he waded through them by pulling them until they fell out onto the ground from as high as six feet. Sad to see really, would he like his parcels treated like that?

Back
Top Bottom