What's new

Nichrome Ribbon Club

Tell you what, I'll make another reel up tomorrow and post it to number 2, then you can do odd and evens or it'll take ages

Oh yeah, I don't know if you've had wire on a reel before but don't trust it, don't even take you eyes off it or it'll unwind itself before you can blink.

Crafty stuff is wire :)

PM me your address whit77 and I'll see to it first thing

Tell you what, I'll make another reel up tomorrow and post it to number 2, then you can do odd and evens or it'll take ages

Oh yeah, I don't know if you've had wire on a reel before but don't trust it, don't even take you eyes off it or it'll unwind itself before you can blink.

Crafty stuff is wire :)

PM me your address @whit77 and I'll see to it first thing

Odds and Evens??!! You do know that I am not that clever, and get mixed up between 'left & right' so how the hell am I supposed to work out who I send it on too!! :P

Seriously though, :thankssign::yourock:

Pm sent ;) we are the evens club

I'll cut a bit for a few set ups ;) and get it sent to AndyC1971

Last edited:
I wonder where the reel will end up after 5 journeys, be cool if it was somewhere exotic :)

I wonder where the reel will end up after 5 journeys, be cool if it was somewhere exotic :)

What we should all do, Is take a photo of the reel in the best location that we can think of, no more than a 5 mile radius, and post it on this thread. You can then track its location, and add it to your website. :)

Cant wait to see the 'Odds' reel in Woowoos bed :D

But I suppose that defeats rule No.1 & rule No.2. :woot:

What we should all do, Is take a photo of the reel in the best location that we can think of, no more than a 5 mile radius, and post it on this thread. You can then track its location, and add it to your website. :)

Cant wait to see the 'Odds' reel in @Woowoos bed :D

But I suppose that defeats rule No.1 & rule No.2. :woot:

Eh, what, who?! What did I do now?! :eek:

Eh, what, who?! What did I do now?! :eek:

Well, I imagine that to be an exotic location. Lucky Lucky reel.

As for Bognor, it is quite nice there! West Sussex is quite close to Surrey, and all the best women come from there. :)

Ahh the magical story of the travelling reel, rolling round the world blessing vapers with free wire ribbon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom