What's new

NicVape Group Closed

I was asking about the addition by Andy1971 in the buy thread.

I was also thinking of NicVapes, not an individual re shipping, discount, wholesale price, whatever.

Me, I'm saving up so I can pay for my litre plus extra for shipping/customs, whatever, when I'm asked to pay. I'm on a limited income as well and hoping it doesn't cost more than buying here.

Ah well then, quoting him would have made that a little bit more understandable because I certainly am not paying for shipping and customs by myself, there is no way I can do that.

If @Andy1971 wants to doing something like that, he will need to get in touch with me so we can work something out.

Ah well then, quoting him would have made that a little bit more understandable because I certainly am not paying for shipping and customs by myself, there is no way I can do that.

If @Andy1971 wants to doing something like that, he will need to get in touch with me so we can work something out.

I was merely stating, that I have no issues or problems, funding upfront the costs for post, packaging, customs duty (if applicable) and re-distribution, and then claiming the costs backs from each member.

That means KulrMeStoopid, would only have to deal with one person, after money for the nic has been paid, making it easier and quicker for her. If for example this is held up at customs and they want 'x' amount, instead of having to contact 20 odd people and wait for them all to pay their share in order for it to be released, I can pay on credit card, its released, and happy days, meaning members would have overa month to pay me this money back.

I have done group buys like this before and organised a couple, and they can become a nightmare, I was just offering as it would help make it run smoother.

Apologies if I have upset anyone, that wasnt the intention.

I was merely stating, that I have no issues or problems, funding upfront the costs for post, packaging, customs duty (if applicable) and re-distribution, and then claiming the costs backs from each member.

That means KulrMeStoopid, would only have to deal with one person, after money for the nic has been paid, making it easier and quicker for her. If for example this is held up at customs and they want 'x' amount, instead of having to contact 20 odd people and wait for them all to pay their share in order for it to be released, I can pay on credit card, its released, and happy days, meaning members would have overa month to pay me this money back.

I have done group buys like this before and organised a couple, and they can become a nightmare, I was just offering as it would help make it run smoother.

Apologies if I have upset anyone, that wasnt the intention.

No no no dont apologize to be honest, I didnt even see your part of the post in the addition to the Group Buy, I did the admin thing and glanced at it and clicked away! I thought it got mixed up somewhere that I was paying for all this out of pocket. I'm nice :P but not that nice...However if I had won the Euro last friday, everyone on this forum would be set with enough Nic to last them to death :P

I don't mean to sound snarky or bitchy, it just comes off that way without it being that way!!

We still have another month or so, so we have time to talk about it. I am sussing out several different scenarios at the moment, will see what I can finagle for discounts, shipping, things like that. Just need to hear back from a few people in the cyber-sphere.

You have not come across like that at all :)

I just jumped in again with both feet, and caused confusion. The offer is there, and have no issues doing this, so just let me know, and I would be more than happy to help.

we all still on for this, getting desperate to start some mixing :yahoo:

I'm just waiting to know when what needs to be sent to who and I have one big bottle as well as the little ones I'm stocking.

I am going to be shooting off an email to Nicvape this weekend to try to work out some kind of shipping arrangement. I am worried that shipping 13 litres of this in one go might cause some issues at customs, so I will see what we can work out and get back to everyone.

NicVape Group Buy 20/12/2012

Is this now closed? Is not, might be up for some but need to check in the morning.
I do suspect 13l might be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom