What's new

nochex card payments and paypal at vapesmarter

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
well today I have been accepted as a Nochex merchant vendor
I have passed all the checks
I am AVS compliant in all areas I can accept card payments all is above board
I am also CCA compliant and registered for UK tax
in fact, Alfie is so squeaky clean and above board, we are the first or amongst the first to be 100% customer-friendly above board UK registered independent modmakers underwritten and passed by Nochex

with PayPal dropping vaping items, I had no choice but to pull the trigger to make sure I can keep making, the last few days have nearly finished me off everything was on a knife-edge on Tuesday so now after handing over the chuck of money I haven't told Liz about (sausage roll for Xmas :() I am approved but my commitment to be above board rather than fast and free mates rates is important

for the moment I will still use PayPal business invoicing as well as Nochex Invoicing for all goods

IMG_4476.JPG

Other vendors should take note. @vapesmarter Stu fair play to you for being on the ball and the first vendor i know to find a solution to the Paypal farce.

Other vendors should take note. @vapesmarter Stu fair play to you for being on the ball and the first vendor i know to find a solution to the Paypal farce.
Sadly nochex does not work with our system, it was the first thing I looked at - we are into a few other things tho
Well done stu

Nice one Stu. That Alfie is certainly on the ball.

I was looking at world pay but I chose a U.K. company as PHE is the major source of being sensible that ecigs are 95% safer so keeping it in the U.K. may safeguard me, I hope so anyway

I was looking at world pay but I chose a U.K. company as PHE is the major source of being sensible that ecigs are 95% safer so keeping it in the U.K. may safeguard me, I hope so anyway
world pay started in Nottingham
its still in the UK

Back
Top Bottom