What's new

Noob Vapor from Nottingham!.....With a few questions =]

Ha Ha, 2 zombies from Notts!
Yes a Notts meet would be cool. Talking about ice nine.... I went there today and there was a bloke flogging e-cigs outside lol! they must be loosing some custom as that's the first place i went to see if they sold any e-liquid.

Bit of a random question but have you tried watermelon e-liquid? just looking at some as we speak and wondering if that flavor any good or not.

Thanks

A lt of people like watermelon!

myself I'd rather vape squirrel shit than a fruit vape ... But that's just me! I'm in the minority!

ice nine DO sell cigalikes inside, but not real vaping gear

Shop in Nottingham....

Hi, I'm Sam. 22/M/Notts (UK)

How are you?!

I've smoked since I was about 15 and now its time to quit! so I ordered a Jacvapor e-cig and it came through yesterday. I LOVE IT! I've had a real cig this morning as its the usual thing but since this morning I haven't had one, which is great for me as I normally smoke around 10 a day. Tomorrow I'm not going to smoke at all, just vape! Its been so easy to not smoke and I'm surprised how well vaping is working for me.

Anyway, I love this forum, it seems like there's a real sense of a community on here. Hopefully some of you's will be able to answer a couple of my questions....

1. Is there any shops in Nottingham that sell e-liquid? I've already tried the shops- blue banana, and Ice nine. but to no avail =[
2. What Sites or brands to people recommend for buying e-liquid?.....cheap is good
3. What flavor would you recommend? I was thinking cherry, I only have tobacco flavor atm.
4. VG or PG? I know this has been asked many times before but people seem to recommend both.
5. If I vaped without nicotine, would the other chemicals such as the flavoring and VG/PG still have an impact on my health?
6. Do you recommend mixing or should I just buy pre-mixed flavors?

Thank you!

Hi. There is a shop that sells e liquid on Aspley Lane Nottingham. They are on Facebook. Their user name is Future_cig electric cigarette.

Hello! Cool vapes stand Sneinton market ever other Saturday see the Market place ~(be sure to get your discount) on this site. Also a retailer going by the name of Premier cigs stand car boots at Hucknall, Calverton & Ravenshead

Welcome to the planet :), Lots of good advice above so I shall take the easy way out and just say.

^^What they said^^

Welcome to POTV... Majority of shops you can try flavours before you buy so go find and get tasting.. My fav at the moment is menthol but i also have a variety of flavours in different clearomizers. I tried mixing flavours but found i needed to clean bits out and just keep ech flavour seperate. Each to there own tho.. Experiment

Hey all, my name's Penny, from Clifton...have I come late to the party? I just discovered these from a friend, who bought one from Ice Nine, so I went twos with another mate and got one from Ice Nine, with a Red Bull liquid. My major worry is the lack of research into the health aspects but it has seen me non-smoking for two months now...I want to know if there is anywhere I can get a vape that does dry herb. I don't mean the expensive ones like Iolites or Volcanoes, I know where i can get them, just want one like the eGo vaporiser I have.

Hey all, my name's Penny, from Clifton...have I come late to the party? I just discovered these from a friend, who bought one from Ice Nine, so I went twos with another mate and got one from Ice Nine, with a Red Bull liquid. My major worry is the lack of research into the health aspects but it has seen me non-smoking for two months now...I want to know if there is anywhere I can get a vape that does dry herb. I don't mean the expensive ones like Iolites or Volcanoes, I know where i can get them, just want one like the eGo vaporiser I have.
Hiya, welcome to the planet. Feel free to make your own intro post so we can all get to know you better. I'm afraid we don't deal with that kind of vaping here, that's a whole different area and not something we talk about here. As for the health aspects, well have a look around here, there are plenty of links to proper research as well as lots of personal stories of how vaping has turned people's health problems around.

Back
Top Bottom