What's new

One more Nic Question

Tazz

Legend
OK guys. Just 1 more question with the Nic for dunces.
I mixed a few levels up when I got it. 3mg, 6mg and 9 mg.
This is in a 70 VG/30 PG mix. My usual is 65/35 but I read in a search its smoother 70 ish up so chose 70/30. Now I'm using .4's in a Cleito and .65 in the Crios. 3mg I get a small throat hit, quite acceptable. 6mg a stronger hit, ok but just a little bit harsh, not unbearable but getting there. But 9mg, no way, this is rough. I read in a search that this is normal? That sub ohming nic requires lower nic levels with DTL vapes? MTL get away with higher levels, but not DTL. Is this correct? Or, have I not waited long enough and it gets smoother after a steep? I know I have tried it early but I just had to give it a go.

That sounds about right to me. DL’ing 9mg would probably knock me on the floor.

6mg is about my limit for a restricted lung hit, although I prefer it at 3.

I normally MTL at 6mg although I had to work hard to get there. I started on 18.

Sub-ohming DTL will definitely need low nic. I started MTL on 22mg, eventually cut down to 12mg, and went to 6mg when I went subohm. Now I'm on 3mg.

Rule of thumb is VG for smooth clouds, PG for flavour and throat hit. Nic has a throat hit too but at subohm, it's more the PG. Lowest VG I go is 70 but usually aim for 80.

oh BTW, when I say 80VG, I'm including my flavour concentrate as part of the PG as they're usually PG based.

So if I mix at 15% flavour, I only add 5% PG to get my 80:20 (my nic is VG based)

oh BTW, when I say 80VG, I'm including my flavour concentrate as part of the PG as they're usually PG based.

So if I mix at 15% flavour, I only add 5% PG to get my 80:20 (my nic is VG based)

Same method as myself.

Back
Top Bottom