What's new

Oneshot Wonder at Chefs Vapour

Stuff it, bought 30 mls. It had better me nice, £7.30 down, I really can't afford poor purchases of anything especially ejuice. Looks like I'll be living off noodles @Huggett , no beans for me though, too expensive! lol

Just ordered 30ml of each of the One Hit Wonders, let's give them a go. Should get 150ml of each after mix.

Just a quicky, the site says they are all 10ml bottles not 30ml. Is this actually the case?

Am sure there have only 2 options, 30ml and 100ml.
The 100ml is however out of stock.

Anyone tried the R-Y-Whore? I've got some of that steeping too. Being a tobacco, I expect that to take at least 6 weeks before it is at its best.

It's quite nice, it has a maple syrup flavour to it. One of the best ry4's I've tried.

Am sure there have only 2 options, 30ml and 100ml.
The 100ml is however out of stock.
On the page listed above it says all bottles are 10ml except for 2 of them. however, on the individual item page it lists the 30ml and 100ml. I'm wondering which is wrong

Just a quicky, the site says they are all 10ml bottles not 30ml. Is this actually the case?
Oh thats for normal concentrate like capella ect

Its for all the brands, 2 brands are different however

"All bottle size is 10ml. Apart from Tasty Puff which is 7ml & Avoria which is 12ml"

Capella TFA ect are supplied in 10mls ect blah blah. They used to have it listed on main home but it vanished

They get asked so often they're re-establishing that I believe

Badly worded I agree

I saw that, I ordered 30mls from the dropdown or have I missed something? If its 10ml then I'm cancelling!

I saw that, I ordered 30mls from the dropdown or have I missed something? If its 10ml then I'm cancelling!
It will be 30ml bud, it's referring to all the other concentrates.

You know the TPA / FA / Capella ect that just name them without a size.

Websites abit messy atm it seems

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1453149127.591295.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1453149136.292322.jpg

As always quick service & replies from Chef ;)

Back
Top Bottom