What's new

Only 1 battery.

AceMelon

Achiever
I've picked up my first ever mechanical mod. A very beautiful stingray clone.
I will be running a genuine Freakshow Mini or derringer clone on it.
And probably about the 1ohm mark to start as I seem to be able to make that resistance quite reliably at the moment.
It's for playing with. I have my regulated VTR(s) for all day use. So it's not going to get a massive amount of use at the moment.
I was planning on using my Efest 18650 35A in it. But before I get started I would just like some confirmation (reading around it seems a reasonable choice) that it is indeed suitable.
Or is there another battery I should be using for this mod?
I only intend to buy one battery if I have to as I have 4 25r's coming from FastTech.
Any opinions welcome.
Thank you.

I've picked up my first ever mechanical mod. A very beautiful stingray clone.
I will be running a genuine Freakshow Mini or derringer clone on it.
And probably about the 1ohm mark to start as I seem to be able to make that resistance quite reliably at the moment.
It's for playing with. I have my regulated VTR(s) for all day use. So it's not going to get a massive amount of use at the moment.
I was planning on using my Efest 18650 35A in it. But before I get started I would just like some confirmation (reading around it seems a reasonable choice) that it is indeed suitable.
Or is there another battery I should be using for this mod?
I only intend to buy one battery if I have to as I have 4 25r's coming from FastTech.
Any opinions welcome.
Thank you.

That Efest is fine, especially as you're not going below 1.0.

That will be fine for 1 ohm builds. Purple efest 18650 35a are rated at 20 amps continuous so 0.3 ohms is the lowest I'd go on them, at 4.2v that would be pulling 14 amps which gives you some decent head room

Back
Top Bottom